FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ACSIA Partners LLC
Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent Linda Jobin
Fairport, NY July 27, 2020 -- These days, there's an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
"I highly recommend this article," says Linda Jobin, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Jobin is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Jobin advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Jobin may be reached at http://RELIABLEINSURANCEADVICE.COM or 510-326-3901.
Jobin is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in AZ, CA, CT, FL, IA, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
A decade ago my dad passed away from Parkinson’s disease. He was widowed so decisions about his care fell on my sisters and me. He wanted to stay at home but because he didn't have long-term care… Read More